Our Mission is to Simplify Energy Efficient Commercial Construction
Everything we do is focused on simplifying your job -- whether you’re an architect or engineer, GC or concrete contractor, real estate developer or building owner. Running a commercial construction project is a complex undertaking. Here's how PolycreteUSA will make your job easier:
Polycrete Simplifies the Design Process – You get structural wall, insulation, air barrier (except for transitions) and attachment point for interior and exterior finishes all in one step.
- Eases LEED process – contributes to 35 LEED points
- Design Freedom - Use all common interior exterior finishes -- radius walls are OK
- Simplifies disaster resistant design
- CAD details and shop drawings available
- Variable concrete core thicknesses from 5-5/8" to 24"
- Super Insulated wall capabilities up to R45 or more with variable foam thicknesses
- Economical alternative to tilt-up, precast, CMU and traditional cast in place
Polycrete reduces and eliminates steps:
- NO Block Masons
- NO Envelope Insulation Sub
- LESS Structural Steel
- LESS Framing
- REDUCED Air Barrier
- One subcontractor supplies complete insulated structural wall ready for finishes and does all your flat concrete, too
- Fast construction – install 16 sqft of wall in one motion and pour walls in 8 ft lifts
- Self-perform your concrete? No problem, we're happy to train your crews.
Polycrete helps cut construction interest - Fast construction schedule cuts interest costs & accelerates cash flow.
If you have a $25 million project and can shave the last six weeks from your construction schedule, what’s that save in interest costs? $80,000? $100,000? More? How about getting your tenants in a month sooner, what's that do to your cash flow?
- 40% lower HVAC costs – Easily achieve R28 or higher
- Smaller HVAC Units = lower construction costs
- Four hour fire rating = lower insurance costs
- Energy efficient & great acoustics = Higher occupancy rates
- High abuse resistance = less maintenance
- Disaster resistant - Stands up to high wind loads and wind driven debris from hurricanes and tornadoes
TO GET STARTED, CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY. ADVICE IS FREE. WE'LL HELP WITH YOUR TAKE OFFS AND WE'RE READY TO GO.